Sunday 14 September 2014

#1 A little bit of honey...

These "Little bit of honey..." posts will be where I talk about the good things at the moment. So, this is post number 1 in this series!



Even though we're officially in spring now, the camellia tree is still flowering, the last breath of winter. I love this tree and how when all of the leaves are off the trees, these trees are covered in gorgeous pink blooms. Although I love winter a lot, spring flowers always make me happy and to have these gorgeous flowers through the chilly months, always puts a smile on my face. 



I finished reading Pride and Prejudice! It took me just under 4 weeks, which I think is pretty good time considering I'm usually only reading it for an hour or so each weekday on the way home from work. The verdict? I loved it. I still think Persuasion is my favourite of Austen's novels so far, but I finally get all the hype around this book. I don't personally see Mr Darcy as nearly an amazing romantic figure as people claim him to be, I can understand why he has a fan base, but he's no Captain Wentworth...



No comments:

Post a Comment